Here are the builder’s rules, as modified for the MCM from the Original Snowball's rules:
1. You have to be a Model car Magazine Forum member. This one will be a Model Car Magazine project.
2. Check your ego at the front desk. It’s about team work!
3. Do the very best you can do. And if you need to: Ask for help.
4. No-one’s not good enough to participate. No-one is too good.
5. It’s not a race to complete it in any amount of time. It’s not a showcase of one’s talents. Rather, it is a showcase of a group of many talents, working together, with one goal.
6. Each builder does something, and mails it on to the next builder.
7. Common sense. It shouldn’t be painted before it’s time.
8. It should be a “ Model Car Magazine Good Will Ambassador”
For more information visit the MCM snowball post.
For more pictures visit MCM snowball Pics.
Here is a tentative list of what everyone will be working on: (All names are as used on the MCM forum)
4. Len Geisler=body mods
6. Dave Mikrut
9. Pony Express=chassis/paint
12. *Matt LeBlanc*
Here are the pics of the the scratch built frame.